Tuesday 19 February 2013

Discovering New Life

Cleaning out my workspace today, I found these:

After some basic calculations, based on the age of the other sketches and doodles that were in the vicinity, I realized that I must have done these about two years ago. It was an odd sensation. Odd, because I had no recollection of ever doing them at all. I don't really recall what I was thinking or what the thought was behind these. But yet, there they were, among many other doodles that I could explain the origin of quite happily. The experience (I imagine) was not so different from doing an archaeological dig and coming up with the fossil of an entirely new species.

So, in keeping with the analogy, I have put on my biologist's hat and have given these poor unrecognized creatures a history:

No comments:

Post a Comment